As we eagerly launch into 2008, the Boskage staff would like to share a few New Year’s Resolutions with you and provide an opportunity for you to share a few of yours with us. In a few weeks, we’ll take all of the suggestions received and create a complete list. We’ve started the list with the following resolutions.
As an active member of the international trade community, I commit to:
· Contribute my best efforts and quality to my company’s international compliance program.
· Abide by all government regulations, even when it’s a lot of work.
· Keep updated on current events through trade associations and industry publications.
· Participate in relevant educational opportunities.
· Share knowledge with and assist my colleagues.
· Keep our company’s name out of the “look who has done something bad” list.
It's your turn. Share your New Year's Resolutions with us!
Happy New Year from the staff at Boskage Commerce Publications!